Apply For a granT
The mission of the Duxbury Education Foundation (DEF) is to provide grants for innovative educational programs that benefit the students, teachers or staff of the Duxbury Public School system. We’re interested in creative ideas and want to seed small ideas as well as large projects.
DEF funds two kinds of grants: professional development opportunities and educational projects. For grant criteria, please click here.
Grants are no longer being accepted for 2017.
· Generally applications open in December and are accepted through February. In 2017,
applications were due by March 1.
· The DEF Board of Trustees review the applications at an early March meeting.
· Questions are brought back to applicants for refined responses.
· A final vote on grants is taken at a mid-April meeting.
· Grant monies are released in early May and should be spent within one year.
· At any time, questions can be sent to email@example.com.
DEF wants to support the innovative ideas of Duxbury educators. Please consider applying for a DEF grant.